Our Providence Home
When a struggling, emotionally dysregulated child is unable to maintain in the family, school, and community, a nurturing, family-like atmosphere can be the best setting for stabilization and treatment. Providence Home provides professional, integrated, intermediate residential care adapted for the individual needs of each child. The focus is first stabilizing the child and family and then providing a holistic, attainable pathway to improved functioning.
Rooted in a 30 year history of success with a developmental relational approach, Intermountain Providence Home provides a trusted option in Montana’s beautiful Flathead Valley near Glacier National Park.
- Ages: 4-13 on Admission
- Gender: Boys and Girls
- Length of Stay: 12-24 months
- Location: Flathead Valley, MT
- House makeup: 8 children. Each child has their own individual bedroom, no roommates. Each house has an intention mix of genders and ages.
- Staff to Youth Ratio: 1:4 during waking hours; 1:8 during sleeping hours
- Licensing: Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services
- Accreditation: AdvancEd, Northwest Accreditation Commission????