Supporting Documentation may include:
- Neuropsychological, psychological and/or psycho-educational testing or evaluations
- Treatment plans and/or discharge summaries from prior therapeutic settings (including psychiatric hospitals)
- Summaries, notes, or evaluations from current or past therapists, psychiatrists, or other professionals
- Individualized Education Programs (where applicable) from the school district
- Medical evaluations, and any other documents that would provide information related to why the student is being referred to our program. We will also need the parent/guardian to fill out the Intermountain Application, which is a Word doc that can be edited.