Our intermediate residential services are designed for girls and boys, ages 4-13 on admission. We enroll students from across the nation and admissions are year around. The length of stay varies from 15 – 20 months.
Appropriate candidates are students whose problems may include:
- Intractable anger
- Adoption issues
- Attachment and relationship issues
- ADD, ADHD
- Impulsivity, including lying and stealing
- Oppositionality and/or defiance
- Aggression towards self and others
- School problems
- Loss and grief issues
- Poor social skills, and social development
- High functioning Autistic Spectrum Disorder, PDD
- Peer relationships
Our knowledgeable admissions staff works closely with you to answer questions, identify critical issues, and explore possible payment options available for treatment.
We welcome your call at 406-457-4778, or email for personal assistance. You may also begin the process by completing the application form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 406-442-7949 – Attention Admissions.