Intermountain Staff Directory
At Intermountain, our staff is challenged and supported to grow professionally and personally. Our long-tenured, professional staff are advocates, mentors, teachers and friends.
Jim FitzGerald, M.P.A., M.S.W.Chief Executive Officer
Jim FitzGerald has worked with Intermountain in areas of leadership, training, program development and implementation, and has played a key role in developing the nationally recognized children’s mental health agency. Intermountain employee since 1978.
Phillip A.K., Hash, D.O., Ph.D.Psychiatrist
Phillip A.K. Hash has a wealth of experience in academic, inpatient, outpatient community mental health and private practice. Dr. Hash is a Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (CAP) and Adult Psychiatry. He also holds his Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering (Human Factors). Prior to starting his career as a physician, Dr. Hash served as an officer in the United States Air Force. In addition, he has worked diligently to identify new areas in which technology can be applied for the benefit of patients and their families in the community mental health settings. Besides providing psychiatric care to children, Dr. Hash has served as the Residential Medical Director since 2014.
Marvin Williams, M. Ed.Director of Education Services
Marvin Williams worked in Public Education for over 31 years, retiring from the Helena School District where he served as the Special Education Administrator for 18 years. He has worked in areas of leadership, training, program development and implementation, and has played a key role in developing special education and mental health services for area children. Intermountain employee since 2010.
Meegan Bryce, M.S.WDirector of Residential Services
Meegan Bryce began her work at Intermountain with children and families as a Direct Care Counselor. She has since been a Cottage Supervisor, Child and Family Therapist, the Residential Manager and now serves as the Residential Director. Meegan is a Montana native and enjoys all the outdoor activities that Montana has to offer, especially river rafting. Intermountain employee since 2004.
ML Rutherford, M.Ed.Operations Manager
ML has worked at Intermountain as an educator, counselor, supervisor, and trainer. She started at Intermountain in 1996. She also worked as a school district behavior specialist for a number of years, training educators and administrators in effective behavior management interventions and response to intervention. ML returned to Intermountain in 2014 as a trainer, and moved into Admissions. She is a Montana native who enjoys the myriad of activities Montana’s playground offers.
Sheetal Nangia, M.S.Professional Relations
Sheetal Nangia has recently moved from Alabama to join the Intermountain team. She has a Master of Science in International Relations from Troy University. Her professional experience includes business outreach, client relations, management, training and development in corporate and higher education environments. Enjoys cooking and photography. Intermountain employee since 2019.
Jill Richards, B.A.Admissions Manager
Jill Richards began working at Intermountain as a Direct Care staff. After nearly four years in direct care, she moved into the role of Case Manager, coordinating care with families and treatment teams. Jill now serves in a leadership position as the Admissions Manager for the Residential Program. Intermountain employee since 2006.
- Tess Horenblas, L.C.S.W.; Therapist
- Justin Sell, B.A.; Cottage Supervisor
- Jager Kechely, B.A.; Case Manager
- Caitin Budde, L.C.S.W., Therapist
- Alex Hester, B.A.; Cottage Supervisor
- Sky Freeman, M.A.; Case Manager
- Mary Huigen, M.S.W.; Therapist
- Mary Beth Szczepaniak, B.A.; Cottage Supervisor
- Sky Freeman, B.A.; Case Manager
- Ashley Van Dyke, M.S.W.; Therapist
- Mike Dagenais, B.A.; Cottage Supervisor
- Jager Kechely, B.A.; Case Manager
- Jessica Curry, M.S.W., Therapist
- Russell Cash, B.S., Cottage Supervisor
- Cody Fierro, B.A.; Case Manager
- Lisa Johnston, M.S.W., Cottage Assistant Supervisor
- Sarah Whitlatch, B.A., Music Teacher
- Ryan Barnhart, Education Mental Health Support
- Kathy Brandt, B.A., General and Special Education Teacher
- Liz Byrne, B.S., General and Special Education Teacher, Providence Home
- Scott Ellison, Education Mental Health Support
- Darrin Woehl, Education Mental Health Support
- Kari Kalous, A.A., Education Mental Health Support
- Marian Sheldon, B.A., Education Mental Health Support
- Abraham Moore, M.Ed., General Education Teacher
- Corey Nickel, Education Mental Health Support, Providence Home
- Melissa Parra, M.A., Education Mental Health Support, Providence Home
- Lianne Ewals, M.S., General and Special Education Teacher
- Kathleen Slack, M.S., General and Special Education Teacher
- Kenneth Britt, Education Mental Health Support
- Marvin Williams, M.Ed., Director of Education Services
- Dan Kandt, B.A., Education Mental Health Support
Health Care Staff:
- Teresa Johnson, R.N., B.S.N.
- Amber Ewing, Health Services Assistant
Spiritual & Cultural Development:
- Rev. Chris Haughee, D.Min., M.Div.; Chaplain
- Jim Nallick, M.S.; Jewish Mentor
- Edith Kort, M.A.; Jewish Mentor